Ennis State Bank/Trinity Capital Bank of Texas is committed to providing you with the financial access, guidance and support you need through the rapidly evolving and changing Covid-19 situation. We continue to do everything possible to serve our customers and support our community- through digital, mobile, mail, phone and in person as needed.
With a continued effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for our customers and associates:
- An ESB/TCB employee will greet you at the door.
- All ESB/TCB employees wear face masks.
- Plexiglass and hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the bank.
- Cleanings have increased in all branches, drive-ups and ATMs.
- We continue to enforce preventative health and safety measures amongst our employees including- disinfecting of workstations, washing hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and encouraging employees who do not feel well to stay at home.
When entering a branch location, please remember to: wear a face covering (if you do not have one, we can provide one for free), maintain six feet of distance between you and others, and do not enter if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Just a reminder, Online Banking and the ESB/TCB Mobile App are other ways to complete your daily banking needs without having to leave the comfort of your home.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidance and local health ordinances to ensure we provide a safe environment for our customers and employees while delivering the financial services and advice that you have come to know and trust from ESB/TCB.