Ennis State Bank/Trinity Capital Bank of Texas is actively monitoring the evolving situation and risks related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). To coincide with the regulations and recommendations made by our state and federal government, we are taking the following steps to continue providing daily banking service while prioritizing the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- All branches of ESB/TCB will be limiting access to their lobbies until further notice. However, the drive-thru at these locations will remain open to facilitate banking transactions. Customer services in the lobby will be available by appointment.
- Online banking and the ESB/TCB mobile app are other ways to complete your daily banking needs
- We are continuing to enforce preventative health and safety measures amongst our employees including disinfecting of workstations, washing hands regularly for at least 20 seconds, and encouraging employees who don’t feel well to stay home.
To call ahead for an appointment, assistance with internet banking, or for more information please contact us.
Ennis State Bank
815 W. Ennis Ave
Ennis, Texas 75119
Ennis Motor Bank:
101 N. Clay St.
Ennis, Texas 75119
Trinity Capital Bank of Texas – Sunnyvale
370 E. Tripp Rd.
Sunnyvale, Texas 75182
Trinity Capital Bank of Texas – Dallas
1301 N. Riverfront Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75207
- Ennis State Bank: 972-875-9676
- Trinity Capital Bank- Dallas: 972-330-8599
- Trinity Capital Bank- Sunnyvale: 972-330-8550
- ESB Mortgage Company: 972-878-5866
- Ennis: 101 N. Clay St., Ennis, Texas 75119
- Dallas: 1301 N. Riverfront Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75207
- Sunnyvale: 370 E. Tripp Rd., Sunnyvale, Texas 75182
ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKINGWith our online banking and ESB/TCB mobile app (available on Apple and Android devices), many banking tasks can now be performed electronically. If you haven’t previously logged in, you can enroll today by contacting our e-banking specialist at 972-875-9676 ext. 117.
MAKING DEPOSITSCheck deposits can be submitted at any time via the ESB/TCB mobile app. If you’ve yet to use this feature and are interested in learning more, please contact our e-banking specialist at 972-875-9676 ext. 117.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURESAs a precaution for the safety of our customers and employees, we have implemented additional health and safety measures:
- Hand sanitizers have been purchased and placed throughout each banking center.
- Commonly touched surfaces (like door handles, drive-thru canisters, etc.) are being disinfected frequently.
- Employees have been advised that they are to stay home if they are sick and that they are to wash their hands often.
- We are continually monitoring information published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and in the event that additional precautionary measures are needed, we have contingency plans in place that will enable us to continue operating.